Wednesday, October 26, 2011

hack hack

If I were a sane girl, in possession of all her faculties, I would not be going to the gym today. I would be lying in my bed, reading, and sipping hot chocolate. (That doesn't really count as chocolate, does it?)

But, let's face it, I'm mad as a hatter.

And almost as sexy...
And, for all things good and holy, I'm fricken bored. I get sick at least 6 or 7 times each winter. I wish I were exaggerating, but with chronic bronchitis, it's mostly unavoidable. I'm hoping the change in diet and the strength training and the increased quality of sleep I'm getting will strengthen my immune system and make me all better, but in the meantime, I've got things to do.

I'll tell you all about them in my next post. The same post I've been meaning to write for almost a week.

That is, if I don't die at the gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment