Sunday, October 30, 2011

Just Sayin

I've not blogged in a bit, because, well, I've been really sick. I feel like my sickness has been a running theme of this blog so far, but not purposefully. I've just been really, really sick.

But I have managed to get myself to a doctor today, and I'll be getting anti-biotics tomorrow, and I'll be totally on the way to recovery, which is good for a number of reasons, not the least of which is that I have ideas in my head for at least four blog posts, but I want to wait until I am feeling better, so I can give the topics the thought and consideration they deserve.

That said, I haven't been so deathly ill that I could not sneak some kink in.

I managed to have my first experience with zip ties and a single tail. And sweet jesus, it was wonderful. The pain was exquisite, and though I am left with an array of pretty marks, the pain is not lasting and inconvenient in the way that deep bruising courtesy of a paddle or bath brush is.

The Talker does fine work with a whip, I tell ya. He's still getting used to swinging it, but I could tell that he was getting more comfortable with it, the longer it went on.

And it was a slice of masochistic heaven.

***

A stylistic note:

I wasn't going to use titles on this blog as pseudonyms, as I had on my old blog. I had thought it a little silly and kitschy, but Malignus (hereafter known as The One Who Grumps) had brought it up and opined that I should, and I'm prone to suggestion, and I do find it fun making up names for the people I know.

The Talker is so named because one of the things I really love about playing with him is the things that he says during scenes. They're a huge turn on and I never feel like they're contrived. They are forceful and wonderful and make my knees all weak with submissive joy.

I usually forget the specific phrases and remember general feelings, but a while back, we staged an abduction and rape, and at one point he said, "You're so tight, I bet I'm doing you a favor."

And I thought it was the most amazing line ever and I have never forgotten it. Hence the title.

Wanna play rape?

5 comments:

  1. What are zip ties? They're clearly something for adventurous masochists like you :P
    I'm glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a zip tie: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61F72PN1AZL._SL500_AA300_.gif

    soooo much fun. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, they are cable ties. I had never heard them called anything else.

    ReplyDelete